Sunday, April 4, 2010

Night Freeway

My first Vimeo upload! I know that doesn't sound amazing (partly because it isn't) but I'm just proud to be a part of the Vimeo community. It's one of those sites that maintains a high level of creativity and continues to encourage and inspire people on a daily basis. Go Vimeo!

If you would like to see the film in its rightful HD quality just click on the Vimeo logo inside the player. It will take you straight to the site and open my film :)


Night Freeway from Benny Goodtimes on Vimeo.
I crept out to the edge of the freeway at night and set up my camera. Still learning what to do and what not to do when executing a timelapse - tricky business they are.

Music: '76 (The Slow Train) by Lemon Jelly.
http://itunes.apple.com/au/album/76-aka-the-slow-train/id41438034?i=41438027

No comments:

Post a Comment