Friday, May 15, 2009

A Camera for Me?

I have been in the market for a good High-Definition camera for a long while. I regularly visit Vimeo to check out the latest amazing short films. The forums are packed with reviews about various cameras. The Canon HF-10 had caught my eye as being an extremely good camera. And many people could confirm that they too were impressed with this camera. And then I found a post about the soon to be released Panasonic Lumix GH1. Exclaiming at how great this camera is going to be. I read on and found out that it's a D-SLR with full HD video recording. It also allows users to incorporate manual aperture and shutter settings while filming. The standard lens has a built in image stabiliser and a 10x optical zoom.
It will be released in June of this year and has a RRP of A$3,299.00

Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment